Ok so, I’m in the process of slimming down my agency, since the blog has taken off I have realised that I prefer writing this blog and talking to you lot rather than dealing with clients, so with that in mind the new plan is…
Keep promoting the blog until it’s income matches the income from my agency, then as soon as that happens, start culling my lesser paying/ most demanding of my time clients and just keep my favourites and the ones I would class as “elite” businesses.
This is why you have likely noticed an increased output if content, some new products offerings such as my consulting offer and my white hat link building course which will be released on May 1st, you can go ahead and join the waiting list right now and get a nice discount when it’s released).
I’ll also have my new automated sales funnel mini product available when I have some time, but the link building course will take priority until it’s Romeo Dunn!
So the minute this blog hits £60k in a single month, I’m gonna start slowly shutting the agency down, I’ll probably send my clients to the guys who have taken my consulting and show that they can deliver on what I teach them (looking at you Amit!!!).
But with that in mind I figure I don’t need to keep the way I do things a secret anymore, so without further ado…. HERE IS MY ENTIRE BUSINESS ON ONE PAGE.
So what will I show you:
- The people you need to hire to imitate my success
- The documents I provide and the tools I use
- Exactly what to teach them
- Everybody’s role within the link building process
- My project management system (this is the heart and soul of my business, it’s taken me nearly 8 years to get it to the point it is at now, and it’s pretty fucking swish, yet unbelievably simple (even if I do say so myself)
- How to report everything to your client in real time
It’s important to note at this point that this isn’t all required to be outsourced, back in the day I used to do all of this myself, very successfully I might add.